"Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home for there the heart can rest." -Henry Van Dyke

Monday, April 26, 2010

Purple Mystery

It's a warm mellow day in Idyllwild, finally beautiful clear blue skies. I ran a couple of errands and then I noticed mixed wildflowers in the front yard I sowed a few weeks ago have sprouted! Maybe I'll have some poppies soon as well. Perhaps covering the flower bed with tarps during 2 days of rain and snow showers helped. We also noticed pretty purple flowers growing, something I didn't plant. I used organic fertilizer on the flowers to see if they'll continue to bloom. I wonder what these little purple flowers are? They almost look like Vinca Minor but I could be absolutely wrong. If someone can identify them let me know, I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments and thank you for taking the time. Have a wonderful day! :-)

♥ Priscilla