"Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home for there the heart can rest." -Henry Van Dyke

Friday, April 30, 2010

Seedlings Thriving

I spent the afternoon transplanting my precious seedlings, it's finally time. The cabin looks like a nursery, I'm quickly running out of space under the grow light! 


Thanks to hubby for drilling holes on tons of plastic cups we already have, they were perfect for the seedlings. 


I transplanted Roma and Cherry tomatoes, Romaine lettuce, Merlot leaf lettuce, Cilantro, Parsley, and Leek to larger containers.


My Sweet Peas flowers are getting taller and Jalapeno Peppers are growing well too. Hopefully pretty soon, there'll be a harvest of home grown veggies. I don't know what it is but something about gardening is absolutely therapeutic. I love getting my hands on the soil, finding myself losing track of time in the joy of it all. It's amazing and rewarding to watch seeds sprout and become little plants. I'm anticipating warmer weather...Hurry up Idyllwild!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments and thank you for taking the time. Have a wonderful day! :-)

♥ Priscilla