"Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home for there the heart can rest." -Henry Van Dyke

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weeds, Ivy, Dead Leaves, etc.

Yesterday afternoon I spent most of my time spring cleaning. Other than the usual housework, I spent 3 hours in the front yard pulling weeds, raking dead leaves with pine needles, and yanking unwanted ivy groundcovers in random places. I ended up with 14 bags=630 gallons of all this stuff, that's right...Incredibly a mess and indeed hard work. I woke up with a backache this morning, man I feel old! The goal is to prepare the yard so hubby can build the deer fence and have my garden for the summer. As for now, I'm enjoying my plants inside the cabin and waiting for veggies under the grow light.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments and thank you for taking the time. Have a wonderful day! :-)

♥ Priscilla