"Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home for there the heart can rest." -Henry Van Dyke

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blooming Beauties

BUSY BEE me with tons of organizing plus transplanting out in my garden and endless cleaning inside the cabin. I moved in February of this year (still in the process of moving) so we're arranging all our stuff and getting rid of excessive clutter! To keep me focused and sane I have a to do list, cleaning goals to complete perhaps in the next several weeks...   

T
This morning after watering my plants and sowing a variety of summer lettuce seeds, I finally had a chance to transplant one of my favorite flowers into a hanging basket. Here's the pretty Bleeding Heart! 

Dahlinova with water drops loving the sunshine!

Coreopsis Tickseed, yellow cheers me up and brightens the garden. I'm planting more flowers while we wait for veggies, something always exciting to do!       


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments and thank you for taking the time. Have a wonderful day! :-)

♥ Priscilla