"Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest, is surely home, and home sweet home for there the heart can rest." -Henry Van Dyke

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pretty in Pink Strawberry Basket!

I planted my everbearing strawberry plant in a hanging coco basket and mulched it with pine needles. We have an endless supply of pine needles in the backyard (aka the woods) and are great for mulching acid loving plants. I admire the blooming pink flowers from this strawberry, they're oh so pretty...I have a thing for pink! The other strawberry plants will be transplanted in the raised bed soon. My sweet husband is almost done building the deer fence for the veggie patch, the area looks fantastic!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments and thank you for taking the time. Have a wonderful day! :-)

♥ Priscilla